VERSACON INTERNATIONAL offers a variety of services to our clients in need of close protection. Much more than the common and ineffective “bodyguards” with which you may be familiar, our specially trained agents provide a team approach to total personal protection of you, your loved ones, or your staff members when threats are encountered, or when traveling to inherently dangerous locations world-wide.
Our initial services before accepting an assignment include:
Once an assignment is accepted, we will:
- Perform advanced reconnaissance for all locations to be visited.
- Assess the security of planned accommodations.
- Arrange secure transportation using specially trained vehicle operators.
- Provide for secure routes of travel for all client movements.
- Ensure the availability of support services such as medical response and evacuation.
- Place necessary support services such as police, private aircraft, or other services on standby.
- Interact with law enforcement on the client’ behalf when dealing with an identified threat.
During an assignment we will:
- Provide vigilant protection for all individuals under our care.
- Provide ongoing security advice based on our professional judgment and experience.
- Maintain the highest standards of personal appearance and decorum.
- Ensure regular updates on client status are provided to their home office or family if desired.
- Perform courtesy services for our clients which do not interfere with the protective function.
- Accommodate changes in schedules and travel plans to the best of our ability.
After the assignment we will:
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding anything heard or seen while serving our clients.
- Solicit input on client satisfaction with our services.
- Provide a detailed final accounting of all outstanding balances and overpayments.
- Offer suggestions for improvements to the client’s security measures.
Contact VERSACON INTERNATIONAL today to discuss your executive or personal protection requirements with a protection specialist.
TX DPS PSB Lic. # A01059501
© 2016 Versacon International